Accurate translations for accurate treatment.
The health and safety of your patients depends upon accurate and caring communication. When treating those with limited English proficiency (LEP), the potential for miscommunication rises considerably. To ensure accurate medical record and document translations, provide the best possible care to all, and avoid harmful and costly mistakes, accurate medical translation from a specialized translator is imperative. Trust in your communication by engaging the services of seasoned medical translators with a focus on clarity, perception, and accuracy.
What We Offer
Our international team of translators can deliver medical translation between English and over 200 world languages. All of our translators are native speakers of the output language and highly trained experts with both the language skills and medical-specific knowledge required to fulfill all translation needs accurately, within your timeline, and to your formatting specifications. While we utilize the latest communication technologies, we believe it’s the human touch and attention to detail our people provide that truly sets us apart when providing medical translation services.
Medical Translation Services: Documents and Records
We provide medical translation services in medical facilities where translation or interpreting of medical professionals, medical documents, records, and more may be needed. Translated medical documents can provide very important things to a patient including informed consent.
Another area that medical translation or interpretation may be needed are for medical device companies. Medical devices are often shipped to other countries and need to be translated for patients and medical professionals. Our team comes with experience in translating for medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, and related areas in the medical field.
Medical Documents We Translate
- Patient Discharge Instructions (PDIs) – a document that explains the process of a patient being discharged from a clinic or hospital
- Clinical Trial Documents – documents for clinical trial’s will include: investigator’s brochure, protocols, subject information, informed consent form, and clinical research organization’s reports
- Informed Consent Forms – these forms are typically used to provide the subject with the information that they need to make a decision about volunteering for a research study
- Intake Forms – these are questionnaires used to keep record of information given by the patient
- Patient Rights Notices – a patient rights notice is to let the patient know how their health information may be used or shared
- Medical Service Agreements – an agreement between the physician and patient about the exchange of a service for a fee
Medical Translators You Can Trust
At LUNA, our team has the expertise to perform certified medical translation services when you need them. You can trust our certified medical translators to provide native speakers of 200+ languages with accurate medical translations to help streamline the flow of communication in healthcare.