A thorough and detailed employee handbook can be a great resource for companies and employees. An employee handbook is a document that provides information about the company’s history, values, policies, and benefits. This document can guide employees in understanding what to expect from their workplace.
If you are a business that employs workers from different parts of the world, you may need to utilize employee handbook translation services. Employee handbook translation is a service done by professional translators who can convert documents into different languages. By using this service, business owners can help all their employees come to a mutual understanding of company policies, benefits, and more.
At LUNA, we deliver professional and accurate translations for employee handbooks, legal documents, and much more. If you are looking for a company to handle your employee handbook translation, we can help.
Benefits of Employee Handbook Translation
Although some companies may think it is best to try completing employee handbook translations in-house, there are many benefits to using a professional service. Let’s take a look at what some of those key benefits are:
- Inclusion and Native Language Representation – Professional translators are seasoned in a variety of languages. Because of their skill level, these translators can provide employee handbook translation for hundreds of native languages. When you take the time to invest in this level of quality, you demonstrate to your employees that their language and form of communication are recognized and valued. Employee handbook translation can help pave the way for an inclusive workplace culture that celebrates workers from all backgrounds.
- Facilitating Employee Clarity – Employee handbooks contain valuable information about company policy, history, benefits, and more. If you don’t have an accurate way to translate employee handbooks, you risk confusion in the workplace. A translation company can help ensure that all employees have clarity regarding understanding the employee manual. Company policies and benefits are often nuanced and require detailed explanations that you want all workers to understand. Using a professional translation agency helps ensure that the language is accurate and employees understand what is expected of them and where they can go for help.
- Business Growth – Employee manual translation can help lay the foundation for business growth. When your company’s sensitive documents are made more accessible to workers, you can extend your hiring reach to different cultures and countries. This gives companies the chance to grow their business into new areas and seek talent from around the world.
When you work with the team at LUNA for employee handbook translation, you will benefit from working with our qualified team of translators seasoned in more than 200 languages. We understand that every project is unique and requires special attention and detail to provide the highest quality translation services possible.
If you are curious about what to expect from our translation process, here is a general overview:
- Identify Your Needs – The first step in the handbook translation process is identifying where and how your business needs help. Set aside employee handbook documents and take note of any special requests you have for our translation team. Also, note which languages you need materials to be translated to, and talk to our team if you have concerns or need help getting started. Once you know the services you need, we can provide a project quote.
- Establish Confidentiality – LUNA understands that confidentiality is key in business document translation. All our language service translations and interpreters abide by the Translators’ Professional Code of Ethics set by translator associations worldwide. This agreement implies complete confidentiality and non-disclosure of all information.
- Connect with Team Members – Before the translation begins, LUNA will connect you with the right team members for the job. This may include working with a project manager who can help facilitate communication throughout the project. We are always committed to being fast and accurate communicators, so you never feel left out of the process or confused about the timeline.
- Deliver Quality Product – The final step is the delivery of your translated employee handbook. Because every project is unique, the time it takes to complete this step varies. LUNA can deliver finished certified translations that are designed to your specifications. This service helps maintain brand consistency for companies when working with materials like employee handbooks.
Other steps in the translation process may come up depending on the type of project you have and the languages your employees speak. If you are curious about LUNA’s process or want to request a free quote, contact us today.
LUNA’s translators and interpreters are seasoned in over 200 languages, including American Sign Language (ASL). Because of our breadth of experience, we can help various businesses with handbook translation and more.
Here are some of the languages our translation team can offer:
- And so many more!