Creating business materials that are accessible to your entire audience is an essential part of success. If you are a business that works with different types of native speakers, then you’ll benefit from utilizing business translation services.
Business document translation services are delivered by professional translators who can ensure accuracy across documents. By having consistent translation, you can put your best foot forward and build brand equity by engaging speakers worldwide. Not only does this help keep operations running smoothly, but it’s a way to celebrate the power of communication across locations, languages, and cultures.
At LUNA, we can deliver this level of service and high quality so you can grow and strengthen your company through professional translation services.
The Importance of Document Translation in International Business
Running an international business requires you to work with different native speakers from around the world. By investing in the best business translation services, you can demonstrate to those you work with that you’re striving for inclusivity and consistency no matter how you conduct business. Here are some key benefits of using the business translation industry for your company:
- Practice Inclusivity – You can practice building a more inclusive company by utilizing business translation services. At LUNA, we can translate documents into over 200 languages, which can extend your reach and include native speakers around the world in your operations.
- Reduce Error – One of the key benefits of business translation is it reduces the chance of error. Business documents can include sensitive and timely materials, so it is important that everyone shares an understanding of information and can respond effectively.
- Grow Your Business – Expanding the languages your business can work with is a wonderful way to grow! By utilizing business translation, you can incorporate different cultures and countries into your business and set long-term goals to expand into new spaces.
Business Document Translation Services Offered
As a business, there may be dozens of different documents you need translated. Thankfully, there are experts to help. If you’re curious about what business translation services encompass, here are a few common types:
- Financial Document Translation Services – Financial translation refers to converting financial statements and documents into the target language. These documents include financial statements, reports, and audits.
- Marketing Plan Translations – Businesses that need to share marketing plans with non-native English speakers can utilize marketing document translation for this material type.
- Corporate Report Document Translations – Mid to large-sized corporations often need to share reports overseas or with diverse groups of employees. These companies can use corporate report translation services to ensure the documents are accessible to everyone in the target languages.
- Insurance Claims Translation – Insurance claims can be complicated to read, but it’s important to understand these documents. If you need to share insurance claims with non-native speakers, business translation services can be an excellent option for sharing materials in the target language to keep everyone informed.
How Does the Business Document Translation Process Work?
If your company needs to use business translation services, there are a few important steps you can expect to follow. The timeline for a business translation project varies depending on how many documents you have and how many languages you need materials translated into.
Here’s a general overview of a business document translation project:
- Identifying Your Needs – One of the first steps in utilizing business translation services is identifying where and how your business needs help. Set aside the materials required for the document translation project, and then look to find a service that matches your needs. Some professional translators may specialize in marking documents, while others may offer all-encompassing services. LUNA is proud to offer various document translation services in over 20 world languages.
- Confidentiality – Next, it’s important to establish confidentiality with the translation team you’ll be working with. As a business, you may need sensitive documents translated. Ensure that you and your translating team have agreed to strict confidentiality. Security is one of the values LUNA upholds conscientiously, and we believe in maintaining all established procedures regarding document confidentiality.
- Final Product Delivery – Once you’ve come to a mutual understanding of your business translation services, it’s time to sit back and wait for your final certified translations! Depending on the type of business translation you need, the timeline may vary. At LUNA, we can deliver a finished digital document designed to your specifications so you can get back on track with your new set of certified translated materials.