When it comes to legal communications, there is no room for error. Legal work can involve sensitive documents and specific laws that need to be understood by all parties. That’s why legal transcription services are crucial to the judicial process.
Legal transcription services can involve working with legal paperwork such as contracts, litigation documents, international POAs, and more. Because of the nature of legal work, transcribing and translating these documents need to be a confidential and secure process. At LUNA, that is exactly what we offer.
Fast and Accurate Legal Transcription Services
LUNA is a full-service translation company with in-house experts seasoned in over 200 languages. If you are looking for fast and accurate legal transcription services, we can help. We have decades of experience working with law firms to provide quality transcription and translation that is accurate, precise, and true to the field of law. LUNA holds multiple state contracts with courts across the country and works with law offices of all sizes. When it comes to working with competent legal transcriptionists and translators, we are the team for the job.
The Importance of Language Accuracy in Court
If your firm or organization has considered hiring a professional translation service but is unsure if it’s the right choice, it helps to understand the benefits of utilizing qualified translators for legal work:
- Accuracy – Accuracy and clear communication are important in all kinds of work, and legal work is no exception. When hiring a professional legal transcription service, you can ensure the work is accurate and culturally adjusted to fit the language(s) you need. Not only does this service help keep all parties informed of the legal terminology, but it demonstrates your commitment to bridging communication gaps across cultures.
- Stay Compliant – Legal transcription services can help you stay compliant with the law by keeping an accurate and faithful record of cases, court documents, and more. Having an accurate record of legal documents not only serves you during the case, but it can help in the future if cases are reopened or documents are needed for fact-checking and other legal work.
- Business Growth – If you are a law firm looking to expand your services, utilizing legal transcription is a great way to do so. By offering legal materials transcribed into different languages, you can grow your client reach to serve immigrants and non-native speakers. As a firm, this demonstrates a comprehensive approach to serving clients across cultures and languages.
- Work with International Law – For law firms that work with international cases and clients, accurate transcription and translation are essential. Investing in a legal transcription company can help you navigate international laws and remain compliant as you work with clients and organizations in different countries.
What We Transcribe
The team at LUNA has experience in translating, transcribing, and interpreting legal documents and proceedings. Some of our transcription work includes:
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Litigation Documents
- Immigration Documents
- And more
In addition to legal transcription services, LUNA also offers training for attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals seeking to gain experience with language access. We can also help with client reach by translating your legal website to ensure accessibility for speakers in different countries. We can even offer on-site legal interpreting, legal phone interpreting, and legal video remote interpreting for more than 200 languages.
What to Expect
If you are looking for a leading legal transcription company, look to LUNA. Our transcription process is based on decades of experience providing timely, accurate transcriptions for legal professionals. Here is what you can expect from our team:
- Confidentiality – LUNA adheres to strict confidentiality rules and an unbending code of ethics. We understand that legal documents often contain sensitive information that needs to be protected for both the client and the firm. Law firms of all sizes trust LUNA to provide translation and transcription that is always secure and confidential.
- Delivery of Final Product – Once your transcription is ready, LUNA can work with your team to customize the final product to fit your design specifications. A consistent design for your legal documents is a great way to strengthen your business and demonstrate your commitment to quality.
If you require a transcription service to offer extensive language options, we can help. Not only are we committed to delivering accurate legal terminology across documents, but our team of largely native speakers spans over 200 languages. Some of those languages include:
- And so many more!