Contact Us Today! 317.341.4137
What is LUNA's goal in going paperless? How does it benefit me?
We know you are eager to be rid of the paper forms and will enjoy the speed, ease, and convenience of submitting your invoices digitally along with improved accuracy and continued, bi-weekly pay. We are excited about this paperless initiative and are confident that it is going to greatly benefit our clients, our accounting team, and, especially our interpreters. Thanks for being a big part of this effort!
What is the Atrium LSP Ware App? Is there a user guide for the app?
Note: Some clients may still require that paper forms be signed. If this is the case, please request a digital signature in addition to signing the paper form.
What is the Atrium Portal? Is there a user guide for the portal?
- Modify your profile information
- Communicate availability
- View your calendar
- See a listing of all closed, active, and future jobs
- Enter your invoice information (also in app)
- Add more invoice activities after you have signed off a job on the app, i.e. mileage, travel (also in app)
- See your payment information (also in app)
What is the difference between the portal and the app?
Will LUNA continue to accept paper encounter forms?
How can I download the app?
I've never used the portal or the app. How do I get an account and password? How do I log on?
When logging onto the app, put in your email address and tap the green checkmark to enter your password below. On both the app and the portal, after you enter your temporary password, you should then be prompted to change it to a password of your choice. You must tap/click “Logon” to finish the logon process on both the app and portal.
Is all of my job information on the app?
What is the "Open" tab and why does it show "0 Jobs"?
Does using the app change how I'll be paid?
How do I enter my interpreting hours to get paid?
1. Use either the “Assigned Today” tab or the “All Assigned” tab to locate your job.
2. Tap on the job to pull up the “Job Detail” screen.
3. Tap the “Add Tasks” button at the bottom.
4. Tap the Green Plus sign to add an interpreting Task.
5. Choose the language.
6. Tap the start and end times to adjust them to accurately reflect the time you started and finished the appointment.
7. If mileage and/or travel time has been approved, you will see them in the “Task” drop-down menu. Tap the Green Plus sign, choose an activity, and enter units for each additional approved activity (ASL state jobs need prior approval with scheduler for mileage and travel time).
8. Enter your own invoice number in the “Notes” field or any other information you want to communicate with LUNA’s billing analysts. This is where you record any problems or feedback you have about this job or about using the app/portal.
9. Get client representative’s signature (see next question for both sign in and sign out):
- Show the client your start and end times for approval
- Tap “Sign Off”
- Tap the “Client Name” field to bring up phone keyboard
- Have them type in their name
- Using a finger or stylus pen, have the client sign in the signature box; make sure they enter both their typed name and their signature
- Tap the green checkmark when they are satisfied with their signature. Your invoice hours have been submitted!
Note: In order to sync your hours to LUNA’s system to get credit for this job, the job must be signed off. Whenever possible, please obtain a signature. However, if there is no client representative present, please call LUNA to proceed and make note in “Client Name” field.
How do I enter the exact times that I started and finished interpreting? Do I even need to do this? If I do change them, will I still be paid the minimum or the scheduled time?
1. Tap “Add Tasks” on the “Job Detail” screen
2. Tap the Green Plus sign
3. Choose “Task Activity” and “Units” from the drop-down
4. Change “Start” and “End” times by tapping scheduled times. A time-adjuster will then pop up allowing you to scroll up or down to change default “Scheduled Times” to “Actual times.” Both “Start” and “End” times can be adjusted. This is your legal record of the exact start and end times of your interpreting appointment.
5. Tap the “Green Plus” sign to add additional tasks
6. Tap the “Red Minus” sign to remove tasks
Your actual start and end times are extremely important for all parties concerned: you, the client, and LUNA. When you enter your exact times of interpreting in the app’s “Start” and “End” fields and have those times verified by the client representative’s signature, you are protecting yourself and the client as well as LUNA from disputed and legal complaints. Keeping precise track will also ensure that you are paid correctly and quickly, particularly if you have been asked to interpret longer than scheduled.
We have not changed our payment policies. Even if your entered exact times differ from scheduled times, you still will be paid for your minimum time, the scheduled time, or your extended interpreter time allowed for this appointment.
Do I need to get a signature for all appointments?
How do I obtain a signature?
At this point, you are ready to start the sign off process:
1. Show time in and out to client
2. Tap “Sign Off”
3. Tap “Client Name” box to bring up keyboard
4. Client types in name
5. Client signs with stylus or finger (Red “X” to redo)
6. Client taps green check mark when satisfied
Time of signature will be recorded for this invoice. You will then see a green check mark by this job’s listing. Your digital invoice is complete and submitted to LUNA.
I noticed there is only one signature box. What if my client wants to sign in as well as sign out?
- Tap “Add Tasks” on “Job Detail” screen upon arrival
- Tap the Green Plus sign to add your interpreting task (ASL, Spanish, Foreign, etc.)
- Adjust “Time Start” if needed
- Tap “Sign Off”
- Tap “Client Name” field to bring up keyboard, and hand over your phone
- Have the representative type their name and Sign In time.
- Tap the back arrow (top left)—NOT the check mark (because you are not done interpreting)—to return to “Job Detail” Screen
Now the system has recorded your Time in. When your job is complete and you need to sign off again, the representative can type in their name by the Sign In name, sign off on the job and hit the green check mark . All activity is time-stamped.
How do I know I've submitted my hours for a job?
Is this all that is required to submit an invoice to LUNA?
I entered my tasks and signed off on the job and saw a green check mark by the listing, but now I don't see that job anymore on my app. Where did it go?
A job disappeared from my assignment list. What happened? Can I refresh my listing to get the most current job information?
Why do I see "0 Jobs" in all my tabs?
What do I do if my app is frozen?
Why is there a "!" instead of a green check mark by my signed off job?
Why was my deposit different from what was in my payments tab?
What if I have more questions?
I love the app! It's easy and quick to use. No more paper! I have all the information and functionality I need right in the palm of my hand!
We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email or give us a call. We are constantly working to make interpreting with LUNA better and better. We think this app is a great new addition to the LUNA experience. Enjoy!