- Aldi (grocery story)
- Amazon (warehouse, remote jobs available)
- DoorDash (food delivery)
- FedEx (warehouse)
- Geico (call center)
- Grubhub (food delivery)
- Insights Consulting (working with people with disabilities, hiring process currently accelerated)
- Instacart (grocery delivery)
- Kroger (grocery retail, hiring process currently accelerated)
- Market Wagon (delivery, hiring process accelerated) –
– The office is in Carmel (99th and Michigan Rd), paid hourly plus mileage, paid same-day. You must have a valid license and updated insurance. You will fill out a background check.
– For fastest response, please text 317-647-0153 or DM Ryan Thomas on Facebook.
- Meijer (retail grocery, hiring process accelerated)
- Morales Group (warehouse) – Walmart Opportunities:
– Saturday and Sunday only, 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
– Saturday and Sunday only 5:15 p.m. – 3:15 a.m.
– Monday to Thursday 5:15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
– Go online and fill out an online application www.moralesgroup.net. Reference you are a LUNA interpreter on the application. Once you are finished please wait to receive a call from the Morales Group admin team the same day.
- Now Courier (delivery)
- Shipt (delivery)
- Thorntons (convenience store)
- Uber Eats (food delivery)
- Whole Foods (retail grocery)
Please use Naw (317-358-9967) and Rebecca (765-425-2012) as referrals regarding employment opportunities. They are also happy to write letters of recommendation.
- City of Indianapolis COVID-19 Online Resource Center
- CHIP Handbook of Help: A holistic guide to services in Central Indiana, including, but not limited to: clothing pantries, emergency shelters, Employment services, food pantries, healthcare, meals
- Indiana 211
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Hendricks Regional Health-Danville COVID-19 hotline is 317-520-5500
- IU Health Coronavirus Screening information
- IU Health Virtual Visit App
Meal and Food Services
- Community Compass App: Provides local locations along with dates and times for free meals in the Indy area. Find it in your App Store or download the Community Compass app on Apple or Android devices or by texting “hi” to 317-434-3758.
- Food Banks
- Indy Parks Meal Service
- Indianapolis Public Schools: Offer meals for students from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Indy Hunger Network: Offers a full list of resources
- Lyft Indy Grocery Access Program: $1 Lyft rides to and from grocery stores each way on the Far Eastside and Near Northwest side. Rides are $1 each way only when going to/from approved grocery stores and from/to qualifying areas.
- Marion County Students Free Meals Map
- No Questions Asked Food Pantry (5805 E 56th Street, Indianapolis) Mondays and Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Mental Health Services:
- Mental Health and Coping Tips
- Crisis Hotlines – Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor
- Resources for Depression and Anxiety related to COVID-19
- Talking to Young Children about Coronavirus
- Talking to Kids about Coronavirus
- Brighter Futures Indiana: Help families with finding or paying for care.You can click on the link above or call 800-299-1627 to speak to a referral specialist.
- Child Care Answers: Can also connect parents with local child care options and provide referrals for support. Click the link above or call 800-272-2937.
- IndyGov Child Care Support