Contact Us Today! 317.341.4137
Independent Interpreter Interest Form
- Send your resume to apply@LUNA360.com and fill out the interpreter interest form below.
- One of our language service directors will contact you via email for an interview.
- We have a list of client compliance directives that will need to be fulfilled once you have been interviewed and assessed to be able to join our team of Language Providers.
- If you plan to do medical interpreting with our agency, the Bridging the Gap Medical Interpreting Training Course is required for spoken foreign language, as is an additional list of requirements which will be communicated to you after receipt of your resume and interest form.
- If you are an ASL interpreter and wish to receive state of Indiana requests, please follow this link for information on state of Indiana work.
If you have questions regarding compliance requirements for medical or court interpreting, Linda Haskell, our Director of Client Services, will be able to answer them.
We value and appreciate your interest to contact LUNA.