Contact Us Today! 317.341.4137
LUNA Language Services has established productive and strategic partnerships with various respected language industry businesses, associations and non-profit organizations, as well as qualified and specialized individuals. The demand for quality and affordable language services has increased as Indiana’s immigrant and refugee populations, and the state’s business needs have grown in response to today’s global environment. In part, because of Indiana’s outstanding Deaf school, we have a large Deaf and Hard of Hearing population, and there continues to be a need to increase and improve access to qualified interpreters.
With a spirit of collaboration, LUNA and our partners have worked together seamlessly to find avenues to share resources, skills, knowledge and expertise. Through focus groups, team meetings and exchange of ideas, we have assessed our combined strengths and geographic reach in order to increase language access across the region. We enjoy attending and promoting each other’s events and serve as referrals in the community to one another. With this commitment to collaboration, our partners and LUNA can better serve individuals in our communities who require language assistance and solutions. Furthermore, through our extensive network of community leaders we can promote the acceptance of multicultural, multilingual society.
Want to join us? Please come by our office or contact us with information on how your organization can partner with LUNA to help us continue to achieve these goals!
A Listing of our Partners:
- American Translators Association
- America China Society of Indiana
- BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- CCI – Chin Community of Indiana
- Connections Deaf Center
- Deaf Community Services, a division of Easter Seals Crossroads
- Deaf Link
- Deaf Services
- Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana
- Exodus Refugee Immigration, Inc.
- Family and Social Services Administration
- Indiana Association of the Deaf
- Indy Chamber
- ICRID (Indiana Chapter of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- Indiana Legal Services
- Indianapolis Mayor’s Office of International and Cultural Affairs
- The International Center
- NCIHC (National Council on Interpreting in Health Care)
- Rauch Interpreting Services
- RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- Visit Indy