LUNA believes in breaking down language barriers so everyone can Go. Beyond. Then the possibilities are endless.
LUNA Language Services provides government, medical facilities, educational institutions, legal offices, non-profits, businesses (large and small) and individuals with a full spectrum of language services in over 90 spoken languages and American Sign Language.
From its earliest days of operation, the business has and always will be available for prescheduled and last-minute requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand the populations we serve require language services around the clock, so we are committed to filling those needs.
News & Announcements
- January 2018’s Interpreter of the Month – Chinatsu Kon
- LUNA COO, Marina Hadjioannou Waters, Named One of Indianapolis Business Journal’s 2017 Women of Influence
- LUNA Awarded 2016 Indianapolis Mayoral Diversity Award
- LUNA President, Chris Waters, named to IBJ’s Forty Under 40
- Seeking Bengali, Japanese, and Nepali Interpreters
- Video – The Immigrant Welcome Center Natural Helper featuring LUNA’s Director of Language Services, Naw Phaw